Businesses of all sizes got into the Rodeo spirit by decorating their premises for the MIGATE best dressed premises awards. Awards were given based on interpretation of the theme ‘Flying Doctor Country - 50 years in the Isa’.
LJ Hooker took out two awards at this years MIGATE Best Dressed Premises Competition walking away with not only the People Choice award but also the Grand Champion Award for nine employees and under.
- Grand Champion (20 Employees & Over) - Staff and Premises Display – TAFE
- Grand Champion (10 Employees & Over) - Staff and Premises Display – Best and Less
- Grand Champion (9 Employees & Under) - Staff and Premises Display - LJ Hooker
- Best Window Display – Best and Less
- Best Dressed Not-For-Profit – Centacare NQ
- Best Dresses School – Eileen Fisher Kindergarten
- Best Dressed Employees/Team – Job Find
- People's Choice (as voted by the Facebook community) – LJHooker