Have you received a gift code?
How does giving a gift subscription work?
It's simple! Here are the steps:
- Select the gift package that you want.
- If you are not already signed in you will need to provide us with some of your details.
- Fill out the form to let us know who will receive the gift.
- Select a date to send (Either immediately or any date in the future).
- Write a personal message to the recipient.
- Enter your payment details, we accept payment via Debit/Credit Cards (Visa and Mastercard).
- After completing your purchase, you will be sent an email confirming your purchase. An email will be sent to the recipient with instructions on how to redeem their gift.
When I'm giving a gift subscription can I choose the start date?
Definitely. During the checkout process you will be able to select the date your gift is sent and you will be able to add a brief message.
Can I write a message for the recipient?
Yes. You can add a personal message.
I accidentally bought the wrong gift, what should I do?
What is included in a gift subscription?
Our gift packages include:
- Unlimited digital access to The North West Star on any device
- Breaking news alerts
- The digital version of Today's Paper
- Subscriber exclusive newsletters