AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 39,485,933 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Friday, including 99,084 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 23,486,428 have been administered by the Commonwealth, an increase of 68,983 on the previous 24 hours.
* 15,999,505 have been administered by the states and territories, including 30,101 in the previous 24 hours.
* 92.7 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 87.7 per cent are double-dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1542 new cases: 1188 in Victoria, 337 in NSW, seven in Queensland, four each in South Australia and the ACT, and two in the Northern Territory.
* The national death toll is 2033: Victoria 1357 (+11), NSW 630, ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7, SA 4 and the NT 1 (+1). (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 264,231,000.
* Deaths: at least 5,234,000.
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 8,079,059,000.
Data current as at 1730 AEDT on December 3, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press